Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Finding a happy place

Today was a rough one. This whole week has been really. Between students coming back from Spring Break, modifications to lecture (topic was quantitative genetics, for anyone interested) leading to more modifications to problem sets and staff meetings. All this on top of the first week of a new job for Grey, which means new daycare for the Beats and a new commute. Add in fighting about condo business.

And yeah.

By 2 pm, I was looking for a distraction. Which I rapidly found through prepping for lecture on Thursday.


Warning: skip the last minute. It's a massive infertility trigger. I like Kim, but that one made me cringe.

But it lead to me finding this and looping it throughout the day

Grey is definitely rolling his eyes over all of this. But I've found my happy place.

3 comments:

  1. I will come back and watch these when I have more time, but I wanted to say I'm sorry you're having a rough week. Especially the condo stuff. Bleh. Hope it gets better soon <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for finding happy places when a week is crap... for me it's comedy specials like Chelsea Peretti or Amy Schumer, but I loved these jerboa videos. Oh man, I couldn't help but watch to the end to see what might infuriate me and I was pleasantly surprised to just have an eye roll and a loud "ARRGGGHHHHH" but I thought it was going to be way worse. Although maybe that's all state of mind of the moment. :) I'm sorry this week was hard, and I hope next week is better and you have more rodent fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I can't watch this now because I have to be quiet, but I'm sorry this week has been hard. Glass of wine?

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved