Monday, May 21, 2012

More heartbreak

Dear wonderful readers: today is a day of great heartbreak

Please take a moment today to send Belle @ Scrambled Eggs love today. She recently learned that she lost her beautiful Pip. Words can not begin to express the sadness that exists in my heart because of this news.

UPDATE: Please also take a moment to send love to EndoJourney @ Journey with Endometriosis. After an ectopic pregnancy, her first rollercoaster cycle of IVF gave her a BFP. She's been in the hospital with a severe case of OHSS. Today her beta dropped.

Dear Universe: You're an asshole. I am cursing you with an eternity of pain and heartbreak. Translation: I officially plan on living forever.

4 comments:

  1. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Too much pain and heartache. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* This life sucks sometimes. With such beauty, there is also such darkness. I am just heartbroken. I will go leave some support and hope they can come out of this fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on cursing the universe. Today is a terribly mean day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cursing the universe with you too... such heartbreak :( Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved