Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring fertility sock exchange list

First off, welcome to those here from ICLW!  For background on fertility socks, I recommend you read this post, this post and this page.

Here's the list for the sock exchange so far. If I missed someone or if you want to participate, please leave a comment. The list will be closed on March 22 (I know I originally said March 21, but figured I'd give it one more day).

-Trisha @ The Elusive Second Line
-Regular Van @The Family Van
-Veetamia @ Lovely Transitions
-Jenny @ Sprout
-HRF @ Waiting for Little Feet
-Emily @ The Empty Uterus
-Kechara @ Notes from the Ninth Circle
-TraceySue @ Journey to Somewhere
-InfertileFirstMom
-Babysocks @ Our wish for a baby
-Still Sinking @ Sinking in a World of IF
-EmHart @ Follow Every Rainbow
-Chickenpig @ Better Full Than Empty
-Syringe Sisters
-sunnyside up @ how do you like your eggs? fertilized . . . 
-Janet @ Just a Little Off Kilter . . . 
-Detour
-Mrs. Green Grass @ Baby-Making Merry-go-Round
-Lola @ Waiting for Baby
-KH @ Tied Together With a Smile
-JM @ Meier Madness! 
-Lindsay @ Tiny Bits of Hope
-Lora @ Hope Delayed
-Emily @ a blanket 2 keep
-with just a little help
-wannabeayummymommy

11 comments:

  1. I would really like to participate! Thanks for coordinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate! I will be starting ivf at the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heck, I wanna play. Please add me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate. I love socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited! Thanks for organizing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea... is it possible to join in from Australia ? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love 2 participate also... What do ya have 2 do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just getting in under the wire! So glad you extended for one more day. Would love to participate. Thanks so much for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh...I would do this if I hadn't already gotten some special socks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've done sock exchange before...is it ok that I participate again? Just thought of that...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn just missed it! I'll join the next time!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved