Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer sock exchange list

So, about that reminder. Yeah. Been a bit distracted lately. But, we have a list of participants. Please check over it and let me know if I missed you or if you want to be taken off.

One final note: based on the comments, I'm thinking of renaming these as "ALI socks" instead of "Fertility socks." Thoughts?

Here's the list:

Please let me know ASAP if there are any changes. Also, if for some reason your exchange partner is not responding, please, please, PLEASE contact me. Infertility/Loss is hard. Feeling left out of a sock exchange is just salt in the wound.

8 comments:

  1. If you're still accepting people, I'd like to participate.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I commented on the last post that I would like to participate if there is still time can you add me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur welcome for the shout out! And what does ALI stand for??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for organizing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Fertility socks" has a good ring to it, and it's a tradition -- lots of ways to think about fertility, so I'd don't think you have to change the name for everyone to still enjoy the socks. Mostly though, it's your thing, so you get to name it. Thanks for organizing!
    --Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested! I'm gonna be needing some socks for my upcoming scans ;) Plus I love to shop so perfect excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for adding me to the list. You can use my first name, Kristin, on this list. Thanks! (A more astute person would figure out how to change it in the comment sections so it appears as Kristin. I am not that person).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward! And Court and I are all set -- addresses exchanged, etc. ALI socks is good. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved