Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fertility socks, part deux

A few posts back, I proposed a fertility sock exchange. The whole point being that it would be a way to support one another while we're on this journey. I haven't forgotten about it, I've just been distracted.

Anyway, this is the current list:

-Kelley
-Rebecca @ Life of an Army Wife
-JustHeather @ BattleFish
-Our Life in Cycles @ Living Our Life in Cycles
-Hope Delayed
-Chanel @ Just Waiting for My Turn . . . 

If you're not on the list and want to be, please let me know in the comments section. Similarly, if you're on the list and don't want to be, let me know too.

I'm hoping to set all of this up in the next couple of days, with instructions for how to make all of this happen.

9 comments:

  1. I would love to be added to the list, please. I noticed you put ivfs in January and mine isnt until end of February beginning of March

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! By no means do I want to exclude anyone. Consider yourself added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love being on the list. You can find me here: www.readyformymiracle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! I don't knit but I am an excellent sock buyer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um! Count me in. :) My IVF is in a few weeks (which you KNOW) but I want to do what I can for others...

    <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! I love sending snail mail surprises to people. I don't knit, but I do embellish and somewhere lurking deep within my mom's crafting supplies is a Bedazzler... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing my Egg Retrieval in about 3 weeks and really I just don't have the time or energy right now to knit socks since I can only do a limited amount of hand work each day due to my carpal tunnel. Currently sick with a sinus infection so I have no energy, but since you read my blog you already know about it. So I guess I'll have to be removed from your sock exchange list.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved